No One’s Listening Show Ep. 75 – “$17,000 Picnic Tables”
Allison McCormick joins us and announces she’s running for council, and we talk about the dog park vote, the Key being as safe as can be, Island Athletics selling, and more.
01:25 – Weekend Talk
13:00 – What are you listening to?
- Manny: Afrobeta – Do you party?
- Ana: Nina Simone – Sinner Man
- Gman: Fastball – The Way
- Allison: The Color Bars – How can we keep from sinking?
- Griff: Donald Byrd – Places and Spaces LP
- Rafa: Lulufin the Woo Hoo – Jellyfish
Talk of the Town
19:25 – Key Life Newspaper
22:30 – Island Athletics sold, changes incoming
30:45 – Key safest city in Florida
38:30 – Village votes 6-1 for dog park
57:15 – Allison McCormick announces she’s running for council
Length: 01:16:01s (24.6MB)
Download MP3: No One’s Listening Show Ep. 75 (right click to save)